Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club

Sunbeam Alpine cars 1959 to 1968

Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club logo

© Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club Limited by Guarantee. Registered No. 8263609 England

This site uses cookies for analytics. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

Sunbeam Alpine silhouette

SAOC NATIONAL 1st to 2nd AUGUST IS CANCELLED - 1st June 2020

Clearly with no movement on organised events in the most recent reduction of restrictions we have now past the cut off date, which we can organise the event. Therefore we have no option but to cancel the National for this year.

We know this is disappointing to many, but the safety of the Club, it's members and the Committee is paramount.

SAOC ID TAGS - 8th May 2020

Due to Covid-19 pandemic the production of SAOC ID Tags has been suspended until further notice

SAOC Coronavirus Update - 18th March 2020

For me, being a part of a Club is so very important. As a Club we are a community of like-minded people, enjoying a similar pastime. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support, and trust, in our Club.

In the past few days we have been focusing our attention on Event Planning. In light of the challenges we all face with the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) I am advising that in line with National Guidance we do not promote any local events or organise anything at Area level for the foreseeable future.

You will also note that the NEC Restoration Show has been postponed until 7th & 9th August 2020.

The RACT Wroxton has advised they are having to close until at least the 30th June 2020.  Therefore, our face to face Committee Meeting on the 18th of April will now take place online, or via Teleconference.

Drive it Day at the RACT on the 26th April 2020 is cancelled.

Spares Day on the 17th May 2020 is cancelled I know this will be a disappointment to many. We will look at either rescheduling for the same venue later in the year or if feasible bringing it into the National (although the agenda is quite full already).

The National 2020 at Thruxton will still be planned towards. At present no one is asking for deposits etc so there is no financial commitment on behalf of the Club. Thruxton are fully onboard and we are all optimistic that the current situation will have “blown over” clearly it is something of a 2 edged sword in that the venue may be guided not to accept us as we approach the date, and the situation is not resolved, I think that is just a waiting game.

Please keep a watch on the the Club’s online platforms website/forum and Facebook for future updates.

From all of us at the SAOC, we thank you for your patience during this difficult period.